Guide to lotgd4adults2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)

2 posters

Go down

The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)  Empty The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)

Post  Admin Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:26 pm

CLANS FORGING AND STRATEGY'S FOR STARTING

Well, here we go, You have just made a profile on lotgd, you have no weapons no armors just some gold, and now you have to make a name for yourself. here is the best thing to do before you get you're first dragon kill. Join a clan. so you have the ability to forge.

forging costs gems. 250 on the realm i play on (lotgd4adults2.com) when you forge you gain a forging level in the category you are forging in. So lets say you forge a weapon you get 8 attack. you now have a forging level of 1. continue to do this and save up gems. When in the forest you will go up to a house knock on the door of the fortune tellers home, if she predicts you will have a good day you're fortune will go up, if not it will go down. and sometimes it will do neither. higher you're fortune is more likely when you forge you will get a perfect forge. when you forge a perfect weapon or armor. you're forging level goes up by 2 not 1. and you can only forge 5 times you're dk level. so if you have 50 dk's you will be able to forge to level 250 and so on.

LEVELING AND INCREASING ATTACK AND DEFENSE

Well. You are at level 1 first thing to do is get as much gold as possible here are the ways

1. ask you're clan owner or officer to stipend you gems and request gems from the clan vault

2. go to vessa's and sell the gems 1000 gems is equal to 3 million gold. keep doing that. and than put you're gold in the bank, take out 30k and go to the weapon shop buy yourself a weapon with 15 attack and do the seem at the armor shop. But remember you have a numbered amount of turns per day,

TURNS AND MY FAVORITE WAY TO GET THEM

if you run out of turns take about 1k gold out of the bank and go to the inn and talk with Cedrick. buy yourself carrot juice over and over until you have the desired amount of turns you want.

HOW TO LEVEL AND GAIN EXP

Now go to the forest. and click seek out till the end. repeat that process until the white and red exp bar in on you're stats is blue. than go to blue springs warrior training and make sure you have the strongest weapon and armor. and beat you're master. after that you will advance 1 level to level 2 at this level i recommend you go back to the forest and into magic town.

in magic town fight salamis to gain turns gems and exp these rewards continue to go up each dk.

now you should have enough exp to level to 4.

now go in the forest kill monsters by seeking out till the end level repeat.

WHAT TO DO IN CASE YOU DIE...

if you die. wait until someone resses you. and ask someone with 300 dk's and up to send you favor. with favor you can ask the overlord of death to revive you. for 100 favors. or talk to me Johnny phoenix. and ill send you some. now everytime you die you will have the favor to ress yourself.

PREPARING YOURSELF FOR YOU'RE FIRST DRAGON KILL

now if you are at level 15 you will have to fight this monster in the forest kill it. than you will be able to attack the green dragon.

before doing this go back to the inn and drink some dragon blood wine, this will give you bonus attack defense and hp. now go attack the dragon and hopefully kill it. From what i know the green dragon is really the easiest monster to beat lol, but sometimes he can be a hard ass, if that happens, just Raise you're stats as much as possible via forging and drinking wine at the inn, but this is not necessary only do this if you are having a hard time with big ol softy.

DK 1 NEW OPTIONS AND POSSIBILITY'S

after you're first dk you will have more races to choose from choose feylne so that you can get a gem for every forest fight (FF for short) and pick warrior skills as a specialty.

Now
repeat everything you did the last dk.
till you unlock the specialty called demonic powers. this specialty lowers you're alignment to evil every time you pick it. in the future when you have 100 dk's you can pick a race called draconis that will give you extra turns and hp the more evil you are the more turns and
extra hp you get. so it's good to start raising you're evil early on.

GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN

now here is the way to get rich fast. Sell all your gems and put the gold in the bank.

than use up all you're turns at clan training (clan training is a place where you trade gold and turns for exp. more turns more exp gain) now kill yourself by losing purposely to the green dragon. revive yourself and at the new day you will get something called interest (interest is when you get a new day with 15 turns and under. you get interest the more gold you have in your bank the more gold you gain from interest) repeat this unitl you have 2 billion gold. (it will take about 50 deaths or so) now you can buy any mount in between dk 1 and 100. and after you buy a mount or anything repeat the process until you once again have 2 billion gold which is the max allowed in you're bank.

Now keep doing this.

FUTURE PLANS FOR DK'S 100++

At dk 100 you should have unlocked draconis. pick it and demonic powers. forget the other specialty's. now you should get around 2000 turns or so. use 1000 in clan training level to 2-3-4 depending on the exp you get if you go to 2 use magic town and if to 3-4 go to the forest and attack monsters till you are at level 6 than go and use the last 1000 and you will get enough exp to get to level 15 dk and repeat. you should be getting 30-50 more turns every dk i am at dk 330 with about 8800 turns and 60k extra hp. now keep repeating this process and you will be dking like mad. don't brag thou i have had many bad experiences from it.

GOOD ALIGNMENT

Edit: If you want to have a good alignment, you can go to the chapel in the haunted castle and confess your sins. and in the quarry, you can stop the kids from burning the ants...there are many things..in the forest, help instead of hinder, Getting a good alignment is harder but when has being good ever been easy? lol. If you choose good. than pick the titan race it is the same as draconis except for people with a good alignment :edit 2 In between dk 1 and dk 100 pick the feylne race it will get you a gem for each FF. but also remember this when you have the barbarian race unlocked it gives you extra exp for every FF but it's you're choice both are good and will serve you depending on what you are choosing slow dking for a lot of gems or faster dking but no extra gems Sad lol

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:43 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Because it needed to be edited)

Admin
Admin

https://guidetolotgd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)  Empty Re: The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)

Post  evil butterfly? Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:00 pm

thanks i used this, had plenty of stuff i didn't know. but maybe you should organize it a bit more?

evil butterfly?

Back to top Go down

The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)  Empty Re: The ultimate guide. Too dking. (For all dk levels)

Post  Admin Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:01 pm

evil butterfly? wrote:thanks i used this, had plenty of stuff i didn't know. but maybe you should organize it a bit more?

Yeah, im going to fix it all now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  evil butterfly? Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:52 am

oh nice it looks much better and easier for new guys to understand now

evil butterfly?

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 am

Yeah, and my friend avani is going to fix some grammar issues

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum